The 2018 Wisconsin Tribal Transportation Conference (WTTC) was held on November 6-7, 2018, at the Potawatomi Hotel and Casino in Milwaukee.
We welcomed more than 200 attendees, and held technical sessions in four tracks including Safety, Cultural and Environmental, Labor and Business and General Transportation.
The Tribal Excellence Awards dinner honored the following:
- Ho-Chunk Nation BIA Roads Department
- Jewell Associates Engineers, Inc.
- Janke General Contractors, Inc.
- Stockbridge-Munsee Community Police Partnership with Gresham School District
- Stockbridge-Munsee Community Police Partnership with Bowler School District
- Art Buelter, Supervisor, Town of Barelme
- Jim Volkmann, WisDOT
- Niccole Smith, WisDOT
- Brian Holmes, Owner, B & D Contractors, Inc.
- Tracy Thundercloud, Executive Director, Ho-Chunk Nation Department of Labor
- Dan Webster, Human Resources Business Partner
- Dan Sperberg & Local 139 Operator Union
Presentations and other information from this year’s conference may be viewed on our website.