This is an opportunity for Tribal, state, federal and transportation construction professionals to come together and increase their knowledge of governmental and transportation initiatives of the 11 Tribes of Wisconsin and WisDOT.
Sessions include: How to do business with WisDOT, transportation safety, cultural resources and preservation, and federal Indian law and Tribal transportation projects.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Tribal government representatives who work in planning, roads, natural resources, real estate, cultural resources/historic preservation, economic development, and safety;
- Tribal leadership.
- Construction industry representatives, business owners and consultants – prime contractors.
- DBE firms and business owners considering WisDOT contracting.
- Other organizations and agencies that work in the transportation and construction industry.
- WisDOT staff including Tribal liaisons, environmental coordinators, project managers, designers, safety managers or coordinators, transit staff, utility coordinators, local program coordinators and real estate.
Registration information coming soon!