The DBE Webinars
The WisDOT Inter-Tribal Task Force welcomes you to the introduction to Native American business opportunities webinars.
There are five webinars that provide critical information, contacts, policy guidance and several Native American firms’ stories on working for the Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT).
The goal of these webinars are to encourage Native American firms to work in the transportation industry, provide the process and steps required to become a certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) firm in Wisconsin, and to list the available support resources firms are able to access to find work, compete projects successfully and become valuable members in the transportation industry.
- Webinar #1 - Concentrates on the information needed to become a certified NADBE.
- Webinar #2 - Provides an overview of the DBE Program including the purpose and opportunities available.
- Webinar #3 - Discusses winning WisDOT contracts and working with Prime Contractors.
- Webinar #4 - Reviews details of being a contractor including labor compliance, special provisions, trucking, payroll and getting paid.
- Webinar #5 - Discusses ways to grow your NADBE capacity and do more work through available support services.