2019 Wisconsin Tribal Transportation Conference (WTTC)
WTTC is an opportunity for Tribal, Local, County, State, Federal and Transportation Construction Professionals to come together and increase their knowledge of the governmental and transportation initiatives of the 11 Tribes of Wisconsin and WisDOT.
Who Should Attend?
- Tribal Leadership
- DBE Firms and Business Owners Considering WisDOT Contracting
- Contractors, Construction Industry Representatives, Business Owners, Consultants and Other Organizations in the Transportation and Construction Industry
- Tribal Representatives in Planning, Roads, Natural Resources, Real Estate, Cultural Resources, Historic Preservation, Economic Development, Safety and Grant Writers
- Tribal Enterprises, Business and Community Development Corporations
- TERO and Native Preference Offices
- Tribal, Local, County, State and Federal Government Representatives
- Transportation Alliance for New Solutions (TrANS) Students and Graduates
- WisDOT Staff Including Tribal Liaisons, Environmental Coordinators, Project Managers, Designers, Safety Managers and Coordinators, Transit Staff, Utility Coordinators, Local Program and Real Estate Coordinators
Sessions will includes tracks focused on:
- Business and Economic Development
- Cultural and Environmental
- General Transportation
This year's Conference will also include the Business Speed Networking Events for Tribal Enterprises, Prime Contractors, Corporations and other Native Businesses interested in Tribal, local, state and federal marketplace opportunities.
View the Agenda
Register Online Today
For More Information:
Agnes Fleming, ITTF Coordinator
WisDOT Inter-Tribal Task Force
13394 W. Trepania Road
Hayward, WI 54843