Registration is now open for the 2019 Wisconsin Tribal Transportation Conference (WTTC)!
- Make Your Hotel Reservation – the room block at the Radisson Hotel & Conference Center closes October 6th
WTTC is an opportunity for Tribal, Local, County, State, Federal and Transportation Construction Professionals to come together and increase their knowledge of the governmental and transportation initiatives of the 11 Tribes of Wisconsin and the Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT).
- Tribal government representatives who work in planning, roads, natural resources, real estate, cultural resources, historic preservation, economic development and safety
- Tribal Leadership
- Contractors, construction industry representatives, business owners and consultants
- Tribal, local, county, state and federal government representatives
- DBE firms and business owners considering WisDOT contracting
- Tribal Enterprises, Businesses and Community Development Corporations
- Tribal grant writers.
- Other organizations and agencies that work in the transportation and construction industry.
- WisDOT staff including Tribal liaisons, environmental coordinators, project managers, designers, safety managers or coordinators, transit staff, utility coordinators, local program coordinators and real estate.